Tuesday, April 3, 2012

This is me world!

Well world this is me!Welcome to my Blog:Life as Ellie 101!I'm 13 years old and I have two little sisters called Katie and Maeve.Katie is 11 and Maeve is goin to be 8 next week.I have two dogs called Shep and Max.Its the EASTER HOLIDAYS!!!!I love the Easter Holidays its my favourite holiday!I'm going to Kerry next week!I'm going with my family and my cousin on my mam's side Rachel and my cousin on my dad's side Maggie.Rachel is 13 like me and Maggie is 12 but she's there to keep Katie and Maeve company.We're going to be looking at a house in Limerick on the way down.My mam got a new job there so as soon as we sell our own house we're gonna be moving to be honest I'm totally excited instead of being sad I suppose most of my cousins live there so I won't be alone there but unfortunatly Katie and Maeve aren't as excited as me....

No comments:

Post a Comment